Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Let's Scrap 10-22-14


Hello there! This week at Let's Scrap, I made a double page for this week. I kept it clean and simple for this layout, used up some pattern papers which are left in my stash for ages. Here is one with some doodles from #2. He said he drew cars with the fumes spewing out... Do check out the rest of the lovely DT members' creations on site! There are lots of stuff going on right now at the blog so drop by at Let's Scrap every other week to play along and remember to link up!


Noteables :  Studio Calico Classic Chartered, October Afternoon / Cosmo Cricket patterned papers, Cavillini numeric tape, Let's Scrap sketch 10-22-14


Michelle Looi    x0x0x0

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Even though my children are 34 & 32 I am still scrapping their childhood! I love the colorful way you did these layouts!

    Your DT Friend,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic way to showcase their drawing! love the colours and the way you tacked it down with washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete