Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Let's Scrap 9-10-14

This would be the 1st take for this term at Let's Scrap. I'm playing along sketch 9-10-14. When I was preparing for this sketch, I wanted to challenge myself. To use something out of the norm. Sweet baby papers -  Not easy to find in my stash, but I did find these Simple Stories papers. Kid #2 is fun, sweet and a very busy chap. So, I added some fun fair fussy cut items. Busy layout eh? :D
Do check out the rest of the lovely DT members' creations on site! There are lots of stuff going on right now at the blog so drop by at Let's Scrap to play along and remember to link up!

Noteables : Simple Stories Baby Steps, SEI A Fair Day, Smash tape, Basic Grey paper, Let's Scrap sketch 9-10-14 

Michelle Looi    x0x0x0

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little guy! and a wonderful LO to showcase his cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...he's such a cutie. I see lots of his "exploits" on FB...lol. I think you did a great job with the Simple Stories papers and the collage of photos.:)

    ReplyDelete