Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Scrap The Boys Jan2014 Guest DT



Happy New Year everybody! This happy new mess - the my 1st post for 2014 and I'm Guest designing at Scrap The Boys challenge site. One of my layouts back in Oct, got me this spot! The theme for Jan2014 is Something New. So here's mine. I am super excited to share this inky graffiti layout! And I swear the burlap is pretty flat, it's just the effect of inks and mists that does the wonders! Do drop by and play along at Scrap The Boys!

Noteables : Dylusions London Blue/Fresh Lime, Distress Ink Pumice Stone/Walnut Stain/Tumbled Glass, Versafine Onyx Black, Faber Castell Gelato, Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamp, Impression Obsession Newsprint, Wendy Vecchi Honeycomb stencil, Texture paste

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Love what you did with the sprays and inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning layout Mich... I love the stampy background and the colours are just beautiful. I love how you have cut some of the photo away that is so clever. Happy New Year and congrats on the DT spot. You rocked this one.

    ReplyDelete