Friday, June 21, 2013

Special Investigator at CSI#77


This is my layout as special investigator at CSI, case #77.  I started off with white textured cardstock and did some happy stamping, misting, stained the bricks over stencil, then more stamping. My end result is nothing girly, a typical me layout! My evidences include envelope, jute, something transparent, woodgrain pattern and fabric. My testimony this week is to document a wedding, well part of it - on the bouquet. This beautiful bouquet was taken at a friend's wedding, many years after we had ours. That reminded me whether what sort of flower I had wanted on our wedding day. I said "I had wanted" mainly because I was the decision maker on the decorations at the venue of the dinner. One of the difficult decision making point is to decide on the decoration of the venue. Our wedding dinner was held back in Penang, Malaysia and most planning was done via phone and whatever photos which the hotel could provide me with. Oh well, nonetheless, I didn't choose blue roses because 2nd march in gown was light blue. I probably would be looking like the decoration bouquets! 

Noteables : Webster Pages Petite Papers Tell Your Story / Netting, October Afternoon alpha stickers, Distress Inks Bundled Sage / Crushed Olive / Forest Moss, Hero Arts Field Green, Versafine Olympia Green, Distress Stain Pewter, TCW Mini Bricks stencil, Hero Arts Wood Grain, Stampers Anonymous Stamps, Studio Calico Estate Green, Maya Road transparency and envelope, Emblishments from Beadspin

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is so beautiful so much fabulous detail that catches the eye xx

    ReplyDelete