Saturday, June 1, 2013

Random Layout - CSI#73

Here's my take on CSI#73 with a Let's Scrap October Afternoon sponsored challenge.  Evidences that I have included are trees, put something upside down, clocks and architectural accents. Testimony is document an outing and use multiple photos and create captions for each. My theme for this layout is basically based on one of the  Sundays when we went out of the house (and into the sun), sometimes to the park. I took some photos of the the kids having some 'hairy' (root) encounter at Botanic Gardens for the 1st time. We spent quite some time there as kids were curious and was just looking at the creepers/the roots hanging above them. The little one tried to jump and wondering if his head would touch the roots hanging on top. The big one was just staring in amazement how on earth did the roots get there.
 
Noteables : October Afternoon pp Fly A Kite Sprinklers/Sticky Keys alpha stickers/Woodland Park stickers/Rubons, Lily Bee Designs alpha stickers, Bazzill white smooth 12x12, Dylusions Squeezed Orange/London Blue, Distress Inks Salty Ocean/Spiced Marmalade, Versacolor Sky Gray/MArigold, TCW clock stencil, Studio Calico Graph, Maya Road Houses chipboard, Gesso, Let's Scrap 5-5-09


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is another totally cool layout Mich. I have been playing with mists and stuff but I am not sure I like the effects I am getting and what is more frustrating I don't really know what I am trying to achieve. I wish I could just let go and do... I love your layouts and the feeling of freedom that comes with them. You rocked this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val's right...you really rocked this! This is absolutely delightful! It's the kind of layout that I just want to keep looking to take in all the delicious details...and what a great memory to capture...just a typical Sunday in the park. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete