Saturday, March 30, 2013

Random Layout - Skissedilla #203



This week I am playing at Skissedilla #203 (in fact I flipped it) Haven't had the chance to scrap much this whole week but I managed to squeeze this layout out over 2 nights, after I caught naps while putting the kids to bed! Here's a photo during my one week travel to Melbourne, taken on 11Nov2006. I have the date in my Shutterfly album but I don't remember the venue, duh... but I think it's either from Richmond Hill Larder Cafe or one of the cafes at at Degraves Road. On my layout I started off with texture paste and the usuals - misting, stamping and ink blending. The effect does jive with the gorgeous oozing Florentine eggs for breakie.

Noteables : Bazzill Kraft 12x12, Dylusions London Blue/Cut Grass, Hero Arts Mid tone Shadow Ink Butter Bar,  Distress inks Pine Needles/Walnut Stain, Stamps from Paper Impressions / Stampers Anonymous / Kaisercraft, Versafine Onyx Black, Textured paste

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful textures here with the texture paste, mist and stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamping and the painting!
    Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete