Saturday, March 16, 2013

Random Layout - Skissedilla #201


This is my take for Skissedilla sketch #201. I took a busy patterned paper and 'toned' it down with with some journaling cards. I have tonnes from Santa Sack purchases.... so you'd be seeing more of OA this year! It's quite not me if I don't add ink or paint. So I had let the drips do the job. Shamelessly as I would say, I really love the vertical drips which I experimented for the 1st time! 

Noteables : OA 12x12 Hometown Woolworths/Farmhouse Gravel Road, OA journaling cards/flower sack/9-5 Letterpress alpha stickers, Dylusions Postboxed Red/Squeezed Orange/London Blue 

2 comments:

  1. Love how the images pops against the background.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page!!! You did a terrific job with the drips, way to go!! :) Love how you cut out the photo and the title work looks great! Thanks for playing along @ Skissedilla!! Hugs, Scarlett

    ReplyDelete