Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #63


This week the palette at CSI#63... correct me if I'm wrong, is rather shabby chic sort, . Not quite my palette as this is soft and sweet colors. I had turned it into something more grungry and masculine with the use of more cocoa. This is a photo of my breakfast at Jones. Seriously really. Totally fit for a queen though it looks casual. 
I used all 5 colors required for this challenge. The base of this paper is Simple Stories Year-o-graphy Grid paper. I started with some ink blending of a stencil, followed by mists and quickly mini mists watered them down. And blended more distress ink to make the background of this layout. Evidence that I have on my layout is metal, numbers, flowers, lace (doily). As for the testimony size, inspire,  woman and this prompt #114.

Noteables : Simple Stories Year-o-graphy Grid 12x12, Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue6x6, Distress ink Spun Sugar/Victorian Velvet/Walnut Stain, Tattered Angels Teal High Heel/Blarney, Mister Hueys Dark Calico, Dylusions Melted Chocolate, Staz On Jet Black, Webster PAges flower, TCW Balzer Design Mini Swirly Garden, Lily Bee Design alpha stickers, Stamper Anonymous quote stamp, Maya Road dressform, inspired by Let's Scrap sketch 5-10-09
Also linking up :
Simon says stamp and show Challenge Water







1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle. I really like your layout. Love the stenciled images you have in the background. Those look so cool against the predominantly lighter graph paper type cardstock. I also love the partial doily and that sweet shabby flower that embellish the upper corner of your photograph. Your ephemera paper with the dress form paper clip is really cute, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete