Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Random Layout - CSI Case #55

 
This is my 2nd time on CSI challenge. I found it quite addictive to play after I tried the 1st time. For this challenge #55, apart from the requirements this week, the challenge this week is to lift a design element from case#1. I had lifted some elements from Anna Karin's layout that includes numbers, distressing and repeat stamp background. I  lifted her day to day documenting her child's sleeping pattern, as to map it to me... I took photos of dinner time with #1, almost daily. This photo of him on a typical dinner at home, as seated on his high chair with that cutest smile!

I started off with what I had leftover for Skissedilla layout , that night I printed the reverse side of the mask for this layout, if you could spot the chevron. And I piled lot of layers of inks, stamps and some texture paste with circle stencil/ice cream stick. The background is a little blurry on the left as I had spread some gesso and the stamping at later stage turns out a little muddy. Just as I wanted to make the background a little blurry/dreamy. My layout has these EVIDENCEflowers, leaves, tree, diamond shapes, circles, scallops, plain white background. As for the testimony I included 2 things i.e. small decorative design, and Inspiration Words: repeat, favorite, stir, today 

Noteables : Bazzil Textured white 12x12, My Mind's Eye Stella Rose, Echo Park tickets, The CraftersWorkshop Balzer designs Chervon/Prima/Donna Dawney masks, Tattered Angels Chalkboard Seven Seas/Teal heel, stamps from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz/Impression Obsession/Kaisercraft, Distress inks Tumbled Glass/Crushed Olive/Tea Dye/Pumice Stone, Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen ink, Maya Road chipboard, October Afternoon rubons, Gesso, Texture paste, ice cream stick

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. Love the amazing textures on the background! ;)

    ReplyDelete