Monday, March 5, 2012

Pretty in PINK!


It's a challenge indeed to use 3shades of PINK! Really.. I'm not a very big fan of pink! The stack of Fancy Pants Beach Babe which I got, well, I got it mainly because it was on sales online and it was not ALL PINK but rather distressed looking papers.. Today I peeled of 2 sheets of 6x6 paper and got one of the punched. I took out the pink Sharpie but decided not to use it, otherwise my handwritten sentiment would probably be left unoticed. Here is the outcome, simply SO pink!


Supplies :
* Fancy Pants Beach Babe
* Martha stewart edge punch
* Button from October Afternoon
* Baker's Twine Cotton Candy

Linking up these parties :

5 comments:

  1. I think this is darling Michelle! Love the twine coming off the button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so fun and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I like the punch and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely wonderful creation full of beautiful attention to detail. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

    I hope you can join us again this week. There is candy up for grabs on my blog ... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - and the pink!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete