Saturday, February 25, 2012

LOAD6 Just 3

I hadn't made a layout for a long while. Here is what I did last night, managed to take a photo of the final output in a more decent lighting this morning. The layout is based on Let's Scrap Design Team call sketch 4-4-12


Supplies : 
* 6x6 paperpad from 7Gypsies The Journey Morceaux
* Echo Park - Victoria Garden Collection - Wild Rose
* Lily Bee Design - Stationary Collection- Oatmeal
* Martha Stewart Crafts - Craft Punch - 3 in 1 Classic Butterfly & Large Monarch Butterfly, Edge punch
* 7 Gypsies - Lille Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamps
* Unity Stamp/Echo Park Itty Bitty
* Maya Road Just My Type stamp & Sheers Tickets - Black and White * Ranger Ink Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads Pumice Stone , Victorian Velvet, Iced spruce, Walnut Stain
* Staz-on Jet Black ink
* Studio Calico - Mister Huey's Color Mist - Stencils Mask Set - Ampersand,
* Classiky Old Book masking tape

 This is before I packed up the stuff (the tube of gesso was not used) :P
I received the Liesbter Blog award for the 2nd time, now from a scrappy friend on Facebook Dorcas. The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but general consensus is that they originated in Germany. Liebster, meaning favorite or dearest, is here  to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting this award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs that have 200 or less followers.


Here are the next 5 fellow scrappers whom I would like to pass this to :

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I FINALLY have had time to catsup with blog business! Thank you so much for the Liebster Award. It really means a lot to me. Here is the post I made today: http://lisasloftofjoy.blogspot.com/2012/04/ketchup.html
    Again--thanks for the award and thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete