Friday, February 10, 2012

Leap49 Cuppa Cheer

Today's cardfor the blog hop from Leap49, Check out the sketch from Chelsey's blog
Supplies : I recycled coffee sleeve from my takeaway latte from Starbucks, minimal distressed PP scrap from Cosmo Cricket, Classiky washi tape and Mocha twine from The Twinery, Question mark sticker from Bo Bunny Ad lib

Also linking up :
1. 365cards D342 Super Sketchy Sunday

I was trying to complete my ATC for Feb2012 exchange within a local interest group and I did finally finish them off tonight. Here's sneaks of the blocthes and some stuff used for the Feb12 ATC. Pst...I would post the real stuff on the 26Feb12

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card of a cuppa to cheer up the recipient. Cant wait to see the ATC's.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get the post ready and schedule to post! :P

      Delete
  2. What a great way to upcycle, thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh what a clever idea to add your starbucks on the card!!! LOVE that!!!

      Delete
  3. fab card!!! so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

    ReplyDelete