Thursday, January 12, 2012

Washi Madness

There is a local interest group on FB. Apparently yes, it's supposed to be (I quote) : "A place meant for scrappers to meet scrappers, exchange ideas, swap, sell their extra stash or share a good deal!!!"

Things are getting a littttllleee out of hand at the site tonight over Washi tapes. So I thought I'll just do a washi tape stash organizing cum stock check to ensure I'm not buying something that I already have and of course needed to pull my brakes from further purchasing and start using what I have now. Sigh... they are way too pretty to be touched!
So there you go, I did my maths, I owned 59 rolls including 3 Amy T Mix Tapes and another 3 which I am getting from another scrapbooker from the group. Gosh... speaking as a hoarder going through inventory check!

No comments:

Post a Comment