Tuesday, January 10, 2012

3rd LOAD - oops!

Simply love this photo! I swear the photo was taken naturally, no poses
This is my 1st attempt using LBD. I have the habit of trying to use up the scrap papers before I move on to use new papers. TO think about tearing up 7 sheets of papers kind of bring would mean mix of lots of pattern and colors, pretty overwhelming to me! So it's time to move on and get out of the comfy zone. Since the photo is already very colorful and pops, I reckon distressed look papers from LBD would compliment it with a tiny title to focus more on the photo.

Supplies :
Cardstock Kraft from Bazzill
7 papers from LilyBeeDesign Harvest Market (including the light yellow and blue distress papers)
3 starburst punched flowers
oops! is from LilyBeeDesign ABC Stickers
One manila tag with ticket stub (can't remember the co. name) with Kraft reinforcement ring
October Afternoon buttons
Bakers' Twine
Metal emblish = clip

Sketch from 7-13-11 Let's Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment